Replace obsolete incandescent lighting by switching to Curtis Mathes' CMA19-1106-827 A19 LED! Unlike incandescent alternatives with substantially shorter life spans, the Curtis Mathes 9-watt LED will last up to 25,000 hours. With a traditional A19 bulb shape, this bulb is a direct alternative for a common household bulb.
• Brightness 500 lumens.
• Our 6W equals 40W incandescent bulb replacement
• Omni-direction diffusing light beam at 300°
• Dimmable to 5%
• Instant on-No warm-up period
• No UV/IR light in the beam
• Available in 2700K/4000K* color temperature
• Incandescent-like color at 2700K color temperature
• Excellent Color Rendering at >80
• 25,000 hours rated life, it will last 22.8 years based on
3 hours per day usage
• Limited 10 year replacement warranty
Luminous Intensity Distribution Diagram